Thursday, June 14, 2007

Crash and Burn

Plus this week...it is equal to a month since my pc brokedown. My gamers and multimedia application pc at home had breakdown due to a lightning incident in my residence area. With the budget constraint, I'm not been able to do anything. Gladly there were only few components had failure to operate. That items are crucial to run a pc: mainboard, my secondary hard disk which are stored many of my favaorite anime and movies (naruto, naruto shippudden, Eyeshield 21, Pimp My Ride, Final Fantasy, You're Under Arrest)and my ADSL modem.

Luckily for me, other component are not affected. Had to used my office laptop to do some fancy work after office. Actually using this laptop to do some multimedia work is really stressing. Even though they give me IBM..(my collegues always said: jangan berkira sangat, sepatutnya bersyukur dengan apa yang ada.)Piirah..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment