Monday, December 1, 2008

Doraemon and Kiteretsu



Have you ever wondering why Kiteretsu characters are likely similar to Doraemon characters? Just shut your eyes and think 'bout this..
Kiteretsu = Nobita
Korosuke = Doraemon
Miyoko = Shizuka
Togari = Suneo
Buta Gorilla = Giant

----
Because they have a same creators. Both anime are derived from manga created by Fujiko F. Fujio. Fujiko F. Fujio is the penname form by this two person, Hiroshi Fujimoto and Mooto Abiko. Doraemon has been created in 1970 and Kiteretsu in 1974.
There slightly different in the character. Kiteretsu is more intelligent than Nobita. Doraemon as a saviour to nobita compare to Korosuke.

P/S : I like Doraemon most rather than Kiteretsu. Maybe it has been exposed to me since I was 8 years old.

9 comments:

  1. I love both the cartoons... They are great. Even tough they are almost similar characters in looks and numbers. Yet the story, plot and the characters are still different....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiteretsu and Doraemon are the great works of Fujiko F. Fujio. I am great fan of both the shows. However, I like Doraemon more than Kiteretsu, as I consider Doraemon as a inspiration for me. He is like my imaginary best friend.I even appreciate Kiteretsu, however Doraemon seems to be more realistic....I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same plot as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doraemon and kiteretsu I love both. Both the cartoon inspire me but Doraemon is the best cartoon I ever seen, I never been board while watching doraemon. I also want best friend like doraemon and be a smart like kiteretsu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel Doraemon=Kitretsu and Nobita=Korosuke. I recognize the fact that I have equated a "human" to a robot in both cases. But the first set of equated characters save or come to the rescue of latter set. And now stories feel much more equivalent apart from the one little difference- Doraemon has ready made gadgets and Kitretsu often manufactures them within the episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing information. There are many more interesting information. Surely you will not aware of Where Are The Tallest Trees In America?

    ReplyDelete