Friday, September 12, 2008

Please park your car with your brain functioning!

Lately I've seen this kind of behaviour. It's really annoying to see other people selfishly double parking. Didn't they care bout other car owner? This incident always happened at mosque which in town I live and during Friday Prayer and lately Terawih Prayer. The incident not occur to me yet, but it happened to one of my buddies. He in hurry to get back to work, and someone stupidly park the car next to his car. This jerk (the double parker) is implemented some ibadah at mosque in order to get pahala or good bless, but in the end, he didn't get anything because of his selfish behaviour. Honestly, I really didn't understand at all how they think with the brain stuck on the top of the head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment