Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Engangement Day

On 26th May, Saturday I think (bioll kejap), my little brother got enganged with his long life girlfriend and now he got himself a fiancee. And I nearly get a little sis in-law. We're headed to Taiping for the ceremony, and get wet because of rain.

It's nice to have lunch after we're arrived. And just nice to fill up my 'tank'. Nothing much to say 'bout the ceremony, just let the elders do their job.

My part, jadi salah seorang wakil yang ada, malas nak campur dan join. Penat woii handle benda-benda cam ni. Jadi perkara terbaik, lepak kat luar biarkan the elders bincang..he.he..So here are the photo yang dicapture dengan W550i. Jadi dengan 1.3 Mpixel, jangan berangan nak dapat gambar berresolusi tinggi.Enjoyed!













0 comments:

Post a Comment