Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Feast

Last night, me and my family having some dinner feast at Shah Alam. It's really amazing because it took us almost 90km to go for a dinner. Marvellously, we are having chicken rice at Chicken Rice Shop. Wow, it really make our tummy stuffed with this wonderful food. We took 5 pax package and it cost us RM 76.78 plus gov tax. And foremost it is like an introductory menu to my lil bro' because he never go to chicken rice shop.

The food was really wonderful and it was a finest chinese cuisine of chicken rice. After that, my junior begged me for a entertainment, actually a video arcade near the restaurant. I've spent around RM 15 for the token. Whooi..he really enjoyed and me too. Marvellously for Virtual On Robot Fight and Marvel Superheros.! Sorry no photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment