Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is this my next level?



I've been honest, very, very honest. This new smartphone, pocketpc is me drooling and passionate. For the first sight, i've been cupided to this phone. I adore the shape, the bodyline, the texture. It's true I never get enough with handphone or pda even at the moment I'm owning an XDA Atom. I need to get to higher level. My wife would kill me if I get another pocketpc or pda or smartphone. The previous model of phone that I own was SE W550i and pass it to my wife before my father-in law owns it. I was up leveling myself to pda. My wife had bought a new model from SE also, S500i. Very figurative and sexy from S series. Unfortunately, lacks of features no fm and 3G. It's ok for her, she is not tech savvy after all. I'm the one who need it badly, well theres some contras that stopping me to get this.........the price and the financial issues that is!

----
Some technical facts of X1 Xperia

Networks
* GSM 850
* GSM 900
* GSM 1800
* GSM 1900
* EDGE
* HSDPA
* HSUPA
* UMTS 850
* UMTS 900
* UMTS 1700
* UMTS 1900
* UMTS 2100

Memory

* Up to 400 MB Phone Memory
* MicroSD support

Screen


* 800 X 480
* 65,536-colour TFT

Features

a. 3.2 mp autofocus camera, digital zoom 3X
b. entertainment include 3D games, FM Radio RDS, Video clip, video streaming
c. polyphonic ringtones, speaker phone.
d. Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
e. Windows Media Player Mobile
f. Windows Mobile 6.0 operating system
g. 3G HSDPA high speed internet.
h. Touchscreen user interface
i. Handwriting recognition.

and much more. For more info just browse to its mini site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment