Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two job at the time


From this moment, I'll be doing double job in a row. As an officer at the office, after 5 pm I'll be doing domestic housework. I'll taking over it from my wife. She is drowning with her allergies due to her pregnancy. So, no hoping around after 5 pm.
---
It is good when you are still in semester break. Less tension on the study site. But the tension and stress from your job site will eat you alive. With the boss whose going to retired, you will doing more work than exactly you always doing. The statement that you will always heard is " I want to see before I retired." Sometimes when you conceptualize the idea, it is nice to hear and easy to say with your mouth full of saliva. But on the real world you'll stuck with everything around you. Manpower, budget, bureaucracy, your own brain and activities outside your office.
Thousand of meetings also will increase your inefficiecy in doing your job. That's why people always said, government servants always have more meeting than taking swift action. And I'll agree with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment