Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New synd on the blog!

The new blog on the block has arise. What drive me ? The need to share with others the things I love and gathered. It is a knowledge sharing. And perhaps after this resource sharing. Am addicted to blogging? Consider it as yes. It is some way for to shoot my thoughts and feeling toward things that happened every day around me. In my workplace, home or even scenario on the street. Everything that occurred around us will triggered thought and also emotions. This is because very action has a reaction, it is a law of physics.
---
So, the new blog called infotechgeek. Consider it as a place for me to share about technology, automotive, my music selection or may be some babe attack! It's all everything happened around me, mostly workplace and also for me to share my curiosity and wisdom (he..he..he). I'll start the post with my passionate towards the sequal of Fast and Furious and then followed by my interest in RFID includes solution, hardware and the applications. Well, enough said. Just check it out at http://informistgeek.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment