Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rise of the cobra.

This is just happened today and it is not related with the new movie that will be on the cinema screen G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra. To make the story short, this is the first time I've killed a cobra that had visited my house. Luckily I'm just a few seconds to went back to my office after going back home with my wife because it was time for my baby-boy breastfed. My mum shouted at me because she saw a cobra try to make an escape into the drain. Swiftly I hook-up a stick and knock 'em it head. Unfortunately, the stick broke and grabbed my bloody heavy plank and hit it tail until it smashed and bleed. And the drain hoe finished the job with a few 'stabbed' on its head.

What a terrifying experience and believe maybe the whole family were in that area as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment