Monday, November 23, 2009

The housewarming:from noon till night.

Alhamdulillah, the tahlil and housewarming event went well even though I worried about the rain poured from early morning till the noon. I felt relieved when guests arrived early at 12.30pm but the day still with the small rain. WE served Nasi minyak, Chicken curry, Kurma daging, Ayam masak merah, Soto noodles, durian porridge, moist chocolate cake and traditional malay cuisine - Apam tepung beras.
Below are some of the the guests enjoying themselves (for meals).

These are my classmates of IS772 class. From left: gorgeous Ita, Cutey SJ and lovely Farah. Only two are available. Please do not hesitate to contact me if any of you are interested.

Some of the guests felt comfortable to eat in my kitchen area. ....actually it really crowded at living room and dining area. So some of the guests utilized the kitchen area.

As a host my junior knows how to entertain the guest especially his friends.

Not many people from my office as my event actually collided with my staff's wedding ceremony. It's okay, if they all come there might be a food shortage!

----UPDATE
A request come from a friends that unable to come to my house on saturday...wish to see my house. So, they decide to come on tuesday after work. Not much to offer for them, a friend mee with prawn and little bit tour of my house.He..he..
.......and thanks for the housewarming gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment