Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bad Religion

As I written this, I was listening to one of legendary punk band, Bad Religion. Recalling when I was in school, many of friends asked me not to listen to this band because there are atheis. I don't know, for me the tune they played is very syok.

There are many punk band i used to like, such as:
1. Spermbirds
2. Rancid
3. Youth of Today
4. NOFX

Sometimes listening this son, while you're hammering your daily job or pounding some facts into your proposal, it is nice to listen to those tunes. Especially Spermbirds, I miss the band. My collection of tapes was lost. Due from my lilte brother sifat murah hati. Bagi member pinjam, lepas tu member dia buat hakmilik sendiri. Aku benci betul orang macam ni. Kira diaorang ni criminal. Tambahan pulak, those tapes semua original. Bukan senang time sekolah nak kumpul duit untuk beli original kaset. Terpaksa buat kerja part-time. Bodo betul...

First time aku dengar Bad Religion waktu aku visited my cousin's house, waktu tu tengah main track yang bertajuk "Potrait of Authority"...syahdu betui.

0 comments:

Post a Comment