Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Still Got The Blues

It's almost 2.00 am. Haven't feelin' sleepy yet. Have to move on. Finished my class a little bit early today. we have a presentation on subject evaluation of search engine. My group has done it last weeks and tonight the lecturer gave her commented on the presentation conducted by the previous groups. I think I got the bad comment for not being able to talk or facing the audience. I'll try to face but maybe the monitor is too big, so it seems that I was talking to the monitor.

Nothing much to talk about except feeling down. The meeting of horror will coming this friday and will last long for 1 day. I don't know how my big boss can bare to talk or we should describe as a storyteller that never conclude the story.

I don't know for you guys out there...been able to attend that kind of meeting. For me, I still got some strengh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment