Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This is tuesday!!

Well said, I did feel relieve whenever all of my assignment is done by last week. Its actually cause me a lot of mental distress and my life upside down. Luckily my pc at home available to cope with the tense. running 24 hours from eve of deepavali until the next day. That's Duo Core power to me.

By this week, I'll concentrating on my workload. And finish up report for the upcoming meeting with all the officers in my office gather around and liaten to what crap that my boss will say. We love the idea from our boss, but we don't like the long hour time needed just for elaborating that idea until someone in the meeting is drooling sickness.

Anyway, last weekend me and family were having good time at Teluk Batik. My junior play with the beaches and it's nice to swim and having a tan on you body. Enough for now....arioss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment