Friday, December 28, 2007

The things I've do before christmas: Engagement ceremony

Ok folks, honestly said, I felt really exhausted. For the majlis pertunangan, there are also majlis bercukur jambul for my nieces. That means all preparation for the feast must be ready before that.

Setelah menghadiri kenduri pertunangan anak mak saudara my lady aku, kami pun segera balik untuk buat persiapan. dari pukul 4.00 petang membawak kepada jam 12.30 malam, aku bersama berhempas pulas buat persiapan. Dari kerja-kerja melapah daging ayam dan lembu sehinggalah membasuh dan merebus daging. I'll need extra power.

Well, until the day everybody satisfied with the feast. For myself it's time to looked for a pillow and a place to take a little nap. Here are some photos of the ceremony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment