Monday, January 21, 2008

RED Saga


I've finally viewed the 2nd generation saga. I'll been able to make last night. I've tried everything on the vehicle, the seat, power steering, the boot, rear seat and also try to find the ECU unit for this baby. My lady excited about this new saga, but the plan to get another car need to postpone until I finish my study.

----
Proton Design Team has come up with the new concept they called RED. The Proton Saga “RED” Concept features a nice metallic red paintwork, a black roof, nice light grey grill surrounds, and large wheels, complete with a minimal tyre to fender gap. The interior gets a two-tone black and grey design, with red door trim, red seats and a grey-red trimmed steering wheel. For more info, just click to the source of the info
paultan.org

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about this kind of car, and would like to know more about Proton Saga.

    ReplyDelete