Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Becoming Excellent Front Liner

Every day, every hour and every minute, before I stepped up to this desk, I've always keep asking myself....what type of front liner I should be? Friendly and considerate, firm and user-friendly, crap bitch or how-may-I-help-you type? Becoming a front liner always become impressionist or portraying the image of your institution.

And how excellent we will be? Every minutes, every hours, we faced many type of people with various behaviors and needs and also various type of intellectuality. Maybe the problems they face still the same, but the level of approaching these customers are different. That mean sometimes we have to be an actor or actress just to entertain them.

-----
The question still remain. Where are the red line of excellencies for the front liner? The question also remain for ours because we are also human and have different perception of this matters.

And as human, we are evolving, aren't we? I'm always buffle with my collegue, if they are too strict or too firm for the customers. They human also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment