Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Tout Le Monde - to all my friends (esp to form 6 - 1995 batch)

A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free) - Megadeth feat. Cristina Scabbia

A tout le Monde -To all the world/To everyone..
A tous mes amis -To all my friends.
Je vous aimes -I love you all.
Je dois partir -I must go.

I'll always adore Megadeth, and this song. Youthanasia, Symphony of destruction always reminds me with the memory back then whenever I'm nobody, striving to become somebody and finding my way what will I'll become. I never reach a destination because I just started a journey. And to all my friends...where are you guyz?

STAR batch 1989 - 1992
SMBM Form 6 batch 1995
INFO96 UiTM
????? batch 1990 - 1995 (esp. ***ri - you know who you are)

This song is actually a remake, and I think it much nicer with Cristina Scabbia duet with Dave Mustaine. Actually Cristina is a vocalist for Milan Metal/Gothic Band call Lacuna Coil. This band is similar with Atreyu, Trivium and also Tiamat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment