Monday, November 3, 2008

Hijrah

Hijrah is an Arabic word that the same meaning with migrate or transfers or in simple word going somewhere else. There is time where my wife and I discussed about this matters. Not seriously but sometimes the thought of hijrah coming to me. I've been in this institution almost ten years. 8 years for exact. For the past 8 years, I've been wondered what are my contribution to myself and others? Was it worth? Was it recognized by others?

For the past 8 years, many of my friends with the same batch gained some achievements for themselves. Most of them got the promotions which gained the title sr. for their positions from 41 to 44 and some of them got 48 instead. Some lucky people only worked about 5 - 6years only. Me...I'm still low level middle management.

---
One of my staff, luckily got a new job near at his family's residence. Don't have to worry about commuting more then 1 hours of journey anymore.

And one of my friends got promoted from technician to technical assistant at another office at another town. That mean goodbye to this institution.

And two of my ex - classmates (Info96) has promoted to senior officer which they also work at the same field as mine.

So what will it be...? I don't know. Sometimes I hate the horse shit management in my office. Work like hell and what u get...don't even want to say it.

地獄に落ちる.

0 comments:

Post a Comment