Wednesday, November 5, 2008

私は猫嫌い - watashiwa neko daikirai

I declared war among cats. From a person who adore cats, I've turn to hate. If y'all handling to much cats, you'll be in my position. They wrecked everything. From my wife's flower port and flowers (the flowers is dead because they tend to slept on it) and my latest collection of cactus. And on top of that, they leave scratches on my Terios, acted like the beast is their playground.

I can't take this anymore. My brother and mother love to picked up a stray cats and fed all the cats that came to my house. And the worst thing is, the cats lived there as my house is their house too.

I've asked them to put the cats somewhere else, but they ignored me especially my moron brother. To y'all who interest with the domestic cat, do feel free to contact me and pick up the cats for free.

I can't stand it anymore. Feel like to shoot someone or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment