Wednesday, November 12, 2008

From S to M

I just received a call from a lady friend who married a guy from Sarawak. She did informed me the shocking news of all. "You may be don't believe this but I'm no longer in S services, " she said.
"you're saying?"
"I'm jumped into PTD." She said it with a laughing tone.
"Now you have similar job with K.A.?" I asked her.
"Yup...."
"Since when..."
"Since you come to Kuching last year. I'm no longer worked at IPG anymore."
"Whoooa...," I still surprised with the news.


---
Another shocking news for me, when I received an email from my ex-classmate. One of my close friend has promoted to 44th Grade. This is great for him...I told myself. Calming the heat that will rise internally. It's lucky for him...work only 5 years and got promoted as a reward for being a pioneer and help developing the resource centre which he worked for.

But for me? Believe me, I really feel demotivated myself.
I'm tired thinking the best for the organization, making paper works, proposals on how to upgrade the services or facilities. I also tired waiting for the management changes. And probably tired with almost everything.
The thing I really need right now is a reward to myself. To boost me back.
Tired...I'm really tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment