Thursday, May 7, 2009

How I spend my weekend

---01 May 2009
Everybody went back to their hometown including me, this time to my wife's hometown or village. We planned to went back on 30Th May. But I felt that we have to rushed off. It was not convenience for me and my wife to do so. So we agreed to start our journey on this date.

Planned on 10:00 am we would be on the road. It dragged until 11.30 am. We have to packed our clothes, my junior and my baby's . We try not to miss any of their stuff including their toys and Doraemon comic books.

We'll arrived at 3.30 pm. And it was a long journey that I thought a nap is necessary until maghrib approached. At night me and my junior, went out to Kuala Kangsar town and shopped at The Store mall.

---02 May 2009
Mostly we spent our time and day on the road. We have feast or 'kenduri' in Bota Kanan and also at Gopeng.

---03 May 2009
Doing almost nothing. We had Mr. Rain poured from 3.00 am until 10.00 pm. At least I went out to Kuala Kangsar town to do some groceries shopping. After Maghrib, went out to pasar malam at Padang Rengas looking for a dinner. Supposed my father-in-law, accompanied me but due of his business with some peoples who need their 'treatment', I think I go alone. I had my 'treatment' in the morning. Gassing out some wind in my body. At least can decreased an amount of wind or gas caused by gastric ( I've been diagnosed to have that thing!).

---04 May 2009
Bring my mother and father in law to Homeopathy clinic at Kg. Gajah to meet Dr.(H) Jamal. Unfortunately for us, he went out for a few days until 5th of May 2009. So we had lunch at M. Gulam Rasul at Teluk Intan. Before that, we stopped at the roadside to buy some river fish. Bought some jelawat, sebarau and belocak fishes. It's a nyum, nyum, nyum....especially jelawat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment