Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleepless night

For the past few days, I had trouble sleeping. I only sleep around 2 - 4 hours only, even I'll rest my head started at 11.00 pm. I will awake around 1 or 3 am and my eyes reluctant to shut off after that. And I will do nothing, and thank Allah for the Astro subscription, I can entertained my eyes in order to encourage 'em to shut off.

I admitted. The temperature is rising in this following weeks. Many of my friends or neighbours decided to install an air conditioner. This can help them to sleep better and soundly.

One of my colleagues said, this was because of global warming effect. I also thought that the effect is rapidly affected. The unstable whether, temperature rising and what will happened or what kind of ambiance that our children will face in their age at mid 30?

But who's to blame? My grandpa said, it was the westerner doings! After they damaged everything in the name of human development and progressiveness, than they begged the world to help curing the environment. Take care the forest, clean the air. Go green they said.

And it showed how hypocrite they are.

1 comment:

  1. I also had a sleepless night becoz of the heat.

    ReplyDelete