Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PIKOM PC Fair II 2009: Main attractions!

For most people, especially guyz, there were other things attracted them rather than retailers war or gadgetries or techwares. For this second round of 2009, presenting the smokin'!
---The main attractions.

Weren't they most adorable people on this side of the planet?


Do you believe people just go there only to set their eyes on new computer gadget?


Avira girlz, they steal the spotlight!I think more vote was into you my dear


---
Just pray that my wife don't kill me for this post!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha.. your better half will kill you! behold. Haha

    I was wondering for a long time now, what's the 'relationship' between gadget and girls in kinky outfit? But again.. yes, somewhere beneath the "gadgetries or techwares" lies the unspoken connection between 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the connection don't exist in terms of gadgetry, it's a chemical and hormone connection. Ha..ha..ha..

    ReplyDelete