Monday, March 22, 2010

Agenda terpenat - Fraser Hill Getaway!

As I promised my son, we going to have a family getaway during this school holiday. So after a long discussion, we decided to choose Fraser Hill for family getaway even though I recommended Cameron Highlands instead of this small square feet of highlands. Obviously the good reason to chose this was 'nak merasa tempat tinggi lain pulak'.

---
I always said that a picture can tell a thousand story. If there were lots of pictures, it can tell a million story.


Before climbing up to the Fraser Hill, this dam is one of the beautiful scenery that we will faced. Astonishing I said. SPLASH Dam at Kuala Kubu Bharu. SPLASH is an abbreviation of Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor Sdn. Bhd. I begin to wonder, how deep is the water!

Another scenery of the dam site from side of the road. Notice there was an island full of bamboo plants in the middle of the dam.

The entering to the Bukit Fraser. There are quite no. of people waiting for the turn to climb up through The Gap. This road also can bring you to Kuala Lipis and Raub.

My 'baby', wife and my baby-boy taking a mountain air. My son Ashman still napping in the car because of a dizzines.

The evidence that we have our footprint left at this place.

The Gap schedule.

 The small town of Fraser Hill. Along side of this road we can see a police station, Pos Malaysia and a 1Malaysia Polyclinic. Notice upthere is a resort.

Take Nothing but Photographs, Leave nothing but footprints and your pee!

Allan Water Recreation Place. My kid ask me to play around with cycling boat provided there, but looking into the water make me scared to ride one!

The heart of the town of Fraser Hill. The view made you feel like you were in small english town.

Myself and my kid at the clocktower.
---
Fraser Hill is suitable for those who want a relaxing place, far from city havoc with the nice ambience. Also for those are nature's lover type. You can enjoy many jungle tracking trails or rejuvenate yourself at Jeriau Waterfall which the trail is very 'seriau' (scary). Took us 4km from medan selera, trailing through jungle and have to walk 1.5km uphill. Sorry, never walk-up to the waterfall because of the safety issues. It took us 65km from Tg. Malim to Fraser Hill.

We planned for a night stay, but all resort are full booked (the budget one) so we get back to our hometown at 4.00 pm. Remember, must stick to The Gap Schedule. Cameron Highlands really suit for me rather than Fraser Hill. Are you with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment