Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Drooling

I've been driving a terios for the last five years. Driving a full time 4WD gave me special passion and feeling. The height of the vehicle, the grip made me really attached to it. You can watched down other people in their
car. Seeing the attire and what their wearing, makes me felt how good I was driving this car.

But as a human with a desire to upgrade and to feel the passion with another type of steering wheel, I'll always dream to get another 'baby' to play with and 'grunt..grunt'. My wife and I, sometimes discuss about this matter. And we dream about it together.

Believe me, I already made a playlist.

Kia Forte. The first in the list. Have tested drive this unit and I say it's wonderful and worth to own it.
Suzuki SX4 Sedan. Second in the list.

Mazda2. The third in the list. I always dream to own a mazda. But, with the income I've made, probably I can continue dreaming.

----
I think I might as well stick to my ride. Until there were a reason to go back to sedan again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment