Saturday, March 13, 2010

Upgrade almost complete

I almost completed the upgrade of my pc component. I've upgraded my 17" lcd monitor to 22" (I've planned for 20", but my wife suggested go for 22"), replace a new vga card (due to the last unit vga card damaged), install multimedia speaker system.  This is because there will be a price hike on computer hardware most
likely on lcd panel, memory and perhaps motherboard and process, reported by Gizmodo.

So I speed up the plan to upgrade. The upgrade:
  1. 22" lcd monitor Samsung 2233
  2. Sonic Gear EVO III Pro Multimedia Speaker System
  3. VGA card Nvidia GeForce XFX GT240 (grunt....grunt...play till u die!)
  4. Logitech internet pro desktop keyboard

The whole setup system

Sonic Gear EVO III Pro in action

  
GeForce XFX GT240

Grunt...grunt..grunt...hard on 'em!

Logitech Internet Pro Desktop black. Replace unit.The last unit was wireless microsoft keyboard, damaged cause of something that I can't think of.

So, what next? The II phase upgrade will be:
  1. Upgrade the memory. From 2GB to 4GB using 2GB memory module per unit.
  2. 320GB SATA hard disk.
  3. Perhaps big casing like Coolermaster predator or centurion (I used this at my office.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment