Monday, April 12, 2010

Kraft Addict

I'm into entrepreneurship. So Kraft Addict is build to show my interest to market the craft from Sayong especially the famous labu sayong or water vase that believed by some folks in sayong has healing capabilities especially for people who has fever. No need cool rhino or other brand of air sejuk or air badak.

Not only that, I also put up a clay-craft product for exhibition and for sale. There are many clay-craft that have potential to market. So that is my vision. I want to show that no other water vase clay based product can beat the awesomeness of labu sayung. 

So, guyz...support me. Support Kraft Addict. Go..go..power rangers.

  
One of the product or item. It is not ceramic. The vase is from clay. Can be used as umbrella stand. Interested? 'Mail me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment