Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enter 2011

I'd enter the year 2011 with little inconvenience myself. I entering my work site today with some curse and anger. Still figuring what caused it, I've been told by my associate and my staff about some of a complaint made by our patron have been taken seriously by our big big boss. Considering the problem brought by that idiotic patron is tiny weeny, I'll cursed them! And the top top management wants the explanation. Come see me and I'll explain.

So today is the forth day of January. Still feel little awkward (I'd on leave since 30th Dec). So, we start shift and still cannot say about this run test. Has to make full run in two week of times and than ask for their feedback. I disappointed with the schedule which is not according to my work plan which can cope with unexpected with incident or plans by top top management later on. Why? Because honestly I say they still want the 'pleasure' they once had.

I need to calm. Yes, calm. That's what matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment