Tuesday, October 3, 2023

My political view on politics

 As my memory serve me correctly, one or two years ago, an anonymous reader had recommended for me to write on topic of Malaysian politics. As he or she mentioned that the political blogger always gets more readers for their blog. Well, I couldn't agree more to that statement but unfortunately politics is not one of the topics I share with the reader. I do have my own view on what happened in Malaysia nowadays. And I do have insight information what happened in both sides – Government and Opposition which I happened to had a friend who really involved on both sides of block. For me it is not my forte to express it into my blog.

With my UiTM ex-course mate


Even for that reason, I also seldom share it among other friends. Because sometimes it can become catastrophic catalyst to burn any relationship. Not only to friends but it also can start a sibling’s rivalry. For that reason, also it is safe to share my view to my wife as we had some ‘parallel thinking’. If we don’t have any agreement it will end after both of us shut our eyes. And tomorrow we begin new chapter in our adventure. You must be mature to talk or write about politics. Some of us become emotional about it. Never hold a grunge into people that didn’t have same level of agreement with you.

That is why I rather just hold to topics that easy going, the topics I really into such as music, office thingy, view on job related instead on something that have to analyse before going to write about it. As for the updates for this blog, I found that laziness has become one of perfect reason. Trying to update at least one post a week. Question: Why in English? Consider this a training to bilingual skills.

ARRIOSS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment