Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Confession




Fatigue...i've heard this before or maybe it is been written somewhere else. I just ignore this word. But ignorant can bring you into some kind of situation that you hope it never occured. May be if you really "enjoyin'" your weekend, you'll confront that word.



This week...what should I say, I'm exhausted. When I'm entered my office this morning, the word came. I'm the only person in my division that will do all the work today. One of my collegues will attend a meeting in Resort World in Genting Highland (what a rubbish! lousy goverment agency) and one of them takin a vacation for the whole week (celebratin' CNY, I think), and the technician is on mc, he has problem with his eye. The doctor usually gives you mc if you're having some sickness with your eyes.
It's only me around. With the paperwork to be done and the report to be write for this coming friday meeting and also my assignment make me wanna sleep. Yeah...sleep is a better solution for fatigue. May be I'll consider that. They say only 5 minutes can cover up your fatigue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment