Friday, April 6, 2007

Cooling Period

Today is Thursday. But when I'm writing this, its already Friday. And I don't have any class. My lecturer has postponed the class to next week on wicked Monday. On Monday we going to have the horrible thing that we called the meeting. It is like all officers gather around to hear our big boss mumbling and story telling and also tis meeting will last for one day. Can you guys imagine...one whole day. Craps...my junior already know that I will suffocate and die in this meeting. But life goes on.

The informist is in cooling period. I'm in good mood even though I'm in the bad shape. My class will conducting a seminar next week. My big boss will be shocked to see me handling the seminar that she will be attend. Ha..ha..ha. And I'm already taking a time off to prepare this seminar. Well, I'm login off. Need to browse for Puspakom location. I'm refinancing my Terios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment