Sunday, December 9, 2007

PIKOM PC Fair III 2007: Revisited


I've got myself a new digital camera today. And today was a visit to PC Fair 2007 held at KL Convention Centre. So happening at the scene. People are coming with the same purposes. I went with other two friends, my collegue and his friend. We went there using private vehicle. Even though, i'm not done with the listing, still satisfied after a long reviewed of digital camera.

When we're arrived, immediately we check at three booth: canon, samsung and Benq. At first, checked at canon booth and then go to samsung booth which is only a few seconds because they did not bring in the model I wanted to see. Lastly, benq booth which I was briefed by the promoter about the best features of the camera. What the heck! the benq unit has the most high ISO which is 1000 than canon unit which is 800. Unfortunately benq unit only had 3X optical zoom than canon that has 4X optical. That's not the only reason I'm chose canon unit. Another reason was, I'll do believe in user-friendliness to operate the canon unit, so myself had decided to get one.

I'll get freebies from the canon: 1GB SD card, free tripod, backpack, IDD talk with rm10 value and face recognition cd. Man, I'll do enjoy it. Still, with the cost of the camera nearly RM 500, I can't afford to buy other item: AVR unit, DVD-R, PC Game unit and printer peripheral. Well...there is always next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment