Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year


Happy belated chinese new year. Gong Xi Fa Chai. I hope it's not to late to wish all my chinese friends out there. Anyway (I always used this word), it is not much to tell about the holiday I've went through. Because I only stayed at home, doing assignment?, reading, napping and of course watched tv. I cannot play any of my pc games because of my graphic card. Using integrated vga card is like a pain in the ass. My IT officer recommended me to go for NVidia GeForce rather than entry-level ATi Radeon HD 2400 Pro.

----

It's a little bit sad, the new launched Toyota Rush still not yet arrive at my town toyota showroom. It's true, whenever I saw it at glanze at toyota showroom at Jalan Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh on 6hb Feb, it shocked me a bit with its daring color and curve.
My wife also agreed with me. This time we are aligned when talk about the dream car or next car wanna be ours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment