Friday, March 27, 2009

Selfish


According to Dictionary of English Language and Culture, published by Longman selfish is "adj concerned with or directed towards one's own advantage without care for others. I was really concerned about the parking lot at my office's building. There were limited lots and sometimes we have to park illegally where else. Not to mention, sometimes my staff's vehicles is much luxurious than the officers. And what was really upset and hate was their selfish act regarding how they parked their car. For me, if you don't know how to park your car properly or it just one of your selfish act, don't bother to drive one.
My late father always advised, " you drive your car not only with your five senses, but also with your brain! Without it, you just dumb as a cow!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment