Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A visit to Section 5, Bandar Baru Bangi (with System Of a Down - B.Y.O.B. song as a theme)

Last week, after my son finished his Kem Bestari Solat, my family and I visited my sister-in-law's apartment at section 5, Bandar Baru Bangi. Even though myself a little lazy to be there, with a "encouragement" from my wife, we arrived at 6.30 pm. A heavy rain poured from bukit beruntung highway until b.b.bangi plaza tol exit. It is better to have rain, 'cause my little baby amili can have his nap. Actually, my in-law were having a little feast of moving to their new-owned apartment. I hate apartment, honestly I say. With the security guard and limited parking space and room space just like my office's pantry, I'm not enjoyed the venue. But luckily...this luckily is newly-opened, so there were still enough parking lot for me to park my Terios.
----
The Space
I'm still impressed with the space of the apartment. Bigger space for the bathroom. It was astonishing. Enough space for kids to play. In 2nd room, there was a space to put 3 seat sofa and 2 single bed. And at third room for a guest accommodation, we can have queen size bed with 29 inch tv and dvd player equipped. Compared with my big sister-in-law who'd lived in Metro Prima Kepong, still I say it is not comparable. The price for the apartment, around..RM110+++.00. ada berani...price cam tu boleh dapat semi-D house kat Kalumpang!

A place where we shut our eyes for the night..toto tak kemas lagi

---
The Incident
Hampir kesemua ahli keluarga wife aku termasuklah aku mengalami sakit perut selepas makan di majlis pindah rumah adik ipar aku. Insiden melarat sampai ke rumah kakak ipar aku di Kepong. Semua gara-gara daging rendang tok palsu yang disediakan oleh pihak caterer. Junior aku tak ada apa-apa sebab dia tak makan daging tu. Haru biru betui...

0 comments:

Post a Comment