Thursday, November 26, 2009

Alza and Elza

On monday, I was overjoyed to see the latest mpv produced by perodua. The feelings also shared among my families excluded my baby-boy. So we waited till the rain gone. And we off to the showroom and there were lot of people eagerly to view and test drive the new mpv. Well...it became less excited when I saw, there were no enough space for luggage if put the mpv into the full mode of 7 seats.

But, the design is pretty neat. And I snap a few shots myself just to share the feelings and perhaps your comment for this vehicle. ....or compare it with Proton Exora.

12V twin cam engine with DVVT is more powerful than saga AIFM (told by the sale advisor). But isn't that the same engine that been put under the hood of Toyota Avanza 1.5G?

I like the way they put the auto gear knob on the dashbord. Just like other luxury mpv.

And the name Perodua Alza is neat also. Just like the name of my colleague's daughter. He..he..
---
Unexpected thing also happened. Involving one of the staff at bursary department which I had working with in one of the project, ms. Elza Usman. Yes, she was involved in an accident which caused two of the passangers died at the scene. It was really sad news.
Just pray for her well being....cause at the moment we have problem with our systems integration!

4 comments:

  1. The Perodua Alza 2020 is Malaysia’s most affordable seven-seater, with a starting price of just slightly over RM 54,000 for the cheapest automatic transmission variant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great post! I like your articles! mattress in a box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alza 2022 at first i thought you were saying alza and elsa like in frozen movie

    ReplyDelete