Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is Wednesday!

Masuk aje ke ofis, aku dah memekak dengan lagu 'Beat It'. Bukan nyanyian Michael Jackson, tapi cover version by Fall Out Boy ft. John Mayer. Lepas tu diikuti dengan lagu The Good Life nyanyian kumpulan Weezer sebagai tema motivasi pagi ni. Motivasi pagi perlu bagi semua individu sebab walaupun dah solat subuh, syaitan dan iblis masih lagi cuba nak menyelimutkan kita dengan sifat malas atau kita memang tak boost bila time pagi. He..he.

---

This is the third that I woke up early in the morning, which is approximately at 5.10 am. My wife is sitting for the KPSL exam at Ipoh. For the first day, I'll drove to Ipoh and junior also coming. Never mind the school, he said. And it was the first time also, he woke up at 5.30 am. Without much effort, I say I'm surprised. Not like usual time, it's hard for him to wake up in the morning. He thinking about the excitement after sending her mother to the exam hall. I did take him for breakfast at McDonalds. And afterwards, to Capcom Station. He enjoyed at this place, but for me RM16.00 for token, I'd think I'll pass.

---
Today will be my second day in the kursus specically tailored for reference services. After the first day, I just wonder...why the peoples in the reference department including the chief were numb at the kursus? Blur or they are really good at absorbing everything that facilitator had presented. No questions ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment