Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back into the real world

I'm just got back from my on-leave. I'm not had a vacation. It's just a hard-work-for-a-wedding job that I had to gave full of commitment to ensure it will succeed.
Like I said earlier, it was not a vacation. Unfortunately, people perceptions were out of control. Being an orphaned without a father, I'm the one to relied on.
---
Leaving an office for a long period will become such a burden to you. Looking memos under my door and on my door, very annoying. Here come the work that have to be done.
---
Well, another shocking news for my colleague. His father had passed-away and perhaps his in good condition and may Allah bless his father. Al-Fatihah.
---
Like a promise, there will be a photo shot of my lil brother's wedding. Perhaps after continuing my research proposal..he..he..

0 comments:

Post a Comment